Thursday, May 15, 2014

XIMONLEE Graduate Collection
3:35 PM

XIMONLEE Graduate Collection









































I amazed by this final collection of a graduating menswear students, Ximon Lee, entitled “Children of Leningradsky". I like the concept behind this collection which is inspired by street children in moscow, Russia and the way they dress to survive the cold winter. His collection are made with decontrusted and repatterned clothings from salvation army. As a thrift shopper myself, I adore the fact that he recycle the material from thrift store and gave new life to the fabric. I gotta admit I'm not a very good writter, so please check out the article at fuckingyoung .

Photographer: Shirley Yu  
Model: Jack Denormandie at Re:Quest Model

0 comments:

Post a Comment