Tuesday, April 29, 2014

London Photo Diary: Part 1
3:09 AM

London Photo Diary: Part 1

 

Taken Doha Airport while I was suffering from migraine.

 The view I love every morning from our apartment in Poplar.

 Trafalgar Square

Spot the blue rooster and street performers.

Taken from the balcony of Tate Modern, beautiful. We checked out all the cool art pieces in the gallery . If you love contemporary art, you can't miss this gallery.


We happened to watch Michael van der Ham's LFW showcase. And guess who I bumped into ( answers at the end of the post ).


Structure and Clarity: Ellsworth Kelly.

Collage made of pictures I taken of the artworks


Poetry and Dream Artist Rooms - Joseph Deuys



Allan Sekula- Waiting for tear gas slides 1999-2000


The Bigger Picture by Art & Language ( Michael Baldwin, Mel Ramsden). While you stand and stare, fixing your hair, posing for a photo - you unwittingly become part of this work. Lying dormant waiting for you to fall into its gaze, the mirror captures its environment and translates it into art itself.










Major starstruck moment when Yana Shmaylova passed by me. I went up to her immediately and asked for a picture together. Sadly the photo is blurred out and does not capture her true beauty.She's most beautiful human being I ever seen and super friendly to.

0 comments:

Post a Comment